Help - Missing luggage labels

I am due to travel on Mariner of the Seas next Sunday (23 July) out of Port Canaveral.

I booked my cruise through a UK travel agent 2 months ago but I have not recieved any documentation. I have filled in my sea pass and printed those Ok but I have no luggage labels. I am now already in the USA so will not now recieve these.

Is this going to cause me a big problem when I arrive at the terminal ??

Any advise welcome as I am new to cruising ??

Thanks in advance......

The Ed

Do not stress. This is an easy one! You can get the luggage tags at the pier. This is done all of the time. We have changed cabins after documents were sent to us, and all we did was get the tags at the pier. There are people there waiting with them in their hands. You will just have to fill them out.

Have a fabulous cruise!

I am due to travel on Mariner of the Seas next Sunday (23 July) out of Port Canaveral.

I booked my cruise through a UK travel agent 2 months ago but I have not recieved any documentation. I have filled in my sea pass and printed those Ok but I have no luggage labels. I am now already in the USA so will not now recieve these.

Is this going to cause me a big problem when I arrive at the terminal ??

Any advise welcome as I am new to cruising ??

Thanks in advance......

The Ed

All you have to do is get blank ones at the pier and write your room number on them.

Hi Ed,

Welcome to Cruise Critic. Wher you get to the pier, just show the porter your Sea Pass and let him know your ship and cabin number. He will give you enough tags for all of your luggage. You will then need to write the correct cabin number on the tags, and you will be set to go.

This has happened to us a few times, and we have never had a problem.

We booked too late to receive docs thru the mail. At the dock in Miami there was a podium with a RC rep. We showed him our set sail docs and he made up tags for us. The baggage guy then helped us put them on the to be checked luggage. You will not have a problem - We have seen many people need new tags - they can be forgotten, room may have changed - or like us we never got them.

We left our cruise documents at home and had ZERO problems at the cruise terminal. They just joke around with you a bit, but you go through just like everyone else. At the pier, they will give you blank tags for you to write your name and stateroom# on. They have a roster of everyone and their cabin #s, so they will look for your name on their list to make sure they have record of you sailing with them that day. No problem. Our bags were delivered to our room in no time flat. During check-in, we just showed our passports and were issued our cruise cards just like everyone else. The folks at the terminal just said that the documents were more for our own piece of mind that we had something in our hot little hands. It was amazingly smooth.

Archived