notifications of pre booked shore excursions?

kevinsmom

hi,

i just pre-booked some shore excursions for my family. we are going on the dawn on july 25. does anyone know how long it takes them to confirm? and do they normally email you? or do you think they would send it to the travel agent? thanks

We have prebooked for our Baltic, 8/17/04, cruise, and received not word after doing so (booked the cruise directly through NCL so no TA), but when we received our documents, the tours were included with the information.

Ed

I booked excursions on two occasions in the last 2 weeks. Both times, I got an e-mail confirmation within about an hour. When I called the 2nd time, I was a little concerned about the excursions I reserved on the 1st call. However, the e-mail I got after that call recapped/reconfirmed all my excursions to date. They confirmed my e-mail address both times I called, even through they already had it...good to make sure.

Also, both times I got DK there at the excursion desk. He was really nice and quite knowledgeable.

I booked excursions on two occasions in the last 2 weeks. Both times, I got an e-mail confirmation within about an hour. When I called the 2nd time, I was a little concerned about the excursions I reserved on the 1st call. However, the e-mail I got after that call recapped/reconfirmed all my excursions to date. They confirmed my e-mail address both times I called, even through they already had it...good to make sure.

Also, both times I got DK there at the excursion desk. He was really nice and quite knowledgeable.

i am nervous b/c i booked them the other day and still have not gotten confirmation via email. i am going to call them today, or try my travel agent.

If you do not get an email confirmation by at least a full day later call and have them send one then make a copy of it and take it with you. Far too many people have booked them via NCL web site and found out later, (either when they boarded or when they called NCL), that there was no record of their booking. :rolleyes:

Archived