Question about sales on cruises

bubbles1209

How do you find out when carnival is having a sale? I've seen people talk about them, but not sure what to look for in finding one:o any help out there?:eek: I gotta get booked on another, I'm having cruise withdrawals:eek: but I want to be smart about getting a decent price;)

How do you find out when carnival is having a sale? I've seen people talk about them, but not sure what to look for in finding one:o any help out there?:eek: I gotta get booked on another, I'm having cruise withdrawals:eek: but I want to be smart about getting a decent price;)

Type in cruise in any search engine and sign up for their weekly specials. I currently get somewhere between 12 to 20 different offers a week. Also sign up with Carnival and other cruise lines to send their specials. I know what you mean about going through withdrawals! My wife and I are going to book a 1 night cruise out of Seattle just to satisfy us until our next cruise.

Gone Crusing- I just noticed that you were from "North of Seattle". I also am from "North of Seattle"--Marysville. :)

Really? My wife and I are from Burlington and I work in Marysville. We are extremely excited for you going on your first cruise, also jealous! Your going to have the best time of your life. By the way my name is Kirk and my wife is Krystal.

Unfortunately we have to wait until April 28th ,2007 for our next cruise, depressing! We are looking at the Princess cruise out of Seattle to Vacouver, a one night cruise, since I have used up all of my vacation time.

So where is your cruise going to?

If the price is lowered, would one be able to find this out by checking on their website?

Yes...if they are just dropping the price for everyone. BUT.....if they are running a promotion such as past guest sale or resident special you need to know the promo code . For instance, on our current cruise coming up, when you look up the price for an 8g at the time of booking it was showing $1029pp. However, there was a promo for past guests also running. The promo code for this one was p1s. So, in the promo area I typed in the code and brought the cruise up again. The price then showed $729pp! Quite a savings!

How do you know the code to type in? I think my firewall blocks emails from CCL because I never get emails about sales. I want a price reduction:(

Get another email address such as yahoo, to receive the emails. That is how you get the sale promos. You can check with CCL or your TA as well. Most sales are "for new bookings only"... many times the price goes UP... especially during prime times to cruise. They certainly don't always go down... just keep your eye on the prices...

Thanks everyone. I have already signed up on Carnival.com and recieve emails. Come to think of it, I dont know if I have received any since the 4th of july time.

I guess all I have to do now is wait for another email and then, hope the price has gone down.

I have checked several times, but the price has remained the same, or even gone higher. I would just be so pleased to get a lower price! Maybe even justify the amount of time I spend on CC! LOL!

Guest YesitDonna

I got an email for a sale tomorrow, you might want to check tomorrow OP.

pvpheader2.jpg

Save up to $100*

Wednesday ONLY!

July 19, 2006

HURRY - Savings off prices already Drastically Reduced!

I got an email for a sale tomorrow, you might want to check tomorrow OP.

pvpheader2.jpg

Save up to $100*

Wednesday ONLY!

July 19, 2006

HURRY - Savings off prices already Drastically Reduced!

Are you able to post the whole page of this email or at least the promo code? It usually gives the promo code in the small print at the bottom.

Really? My wife and I are from Burlington and I work in Marysville. We are extremely excited for you going on your first cruise, also jealous! Your going to have the best time of your life. By the way my name is Kirk and my wife is Krystal.

Unfortunately we have to wait until April 28th ,2007 for our next cruise, depressing! We are looking at the Princess cruise out of Seattle to Vacouver, a one night cruise, since I have used up all of my vacation time.

So where is your cruise going to?

Eastern Carribean-(HMC, St. Thomas, San Juan, Grand Turk)

I wish Carnival would have a trip to nowhere out of Galv or 1 day cruise to NO and/or vice-versa.

mrBit,

Looks like were on the same cruise in September. I am still trying to get all my family members to book. It will be their first cruise, so they don't know how exciting they are. This will be round 2 for my wife and I also on the Conquest. Check out the Roll Call for this cruise. I think there is just me and another person so far.

Archived