1st time in a suite ?

We are onboard the MOS this sunday (23 July) leaving Port Canaveral.:) This is only our 3rd time on a cruise and 1st in a suite, I was wondering what extra benefits we get. The room looks great from the pictures I have seen on this site but I hear contradicting comments on benefits. For instance do we recieve......:)

Priority Boarding ?:confused:

Use of Conciege lounge ?:confused:

If there are any other nice treats awaiting us I would love to know from the experienced ones on this site.:D

Many Thanks

The Ed

We are onboard the MOS this sunday (23 July) leaving Port Canaveral.:) This is only our 3rd time on a cruise and 1st in a suite, I was wondering what extra benefits we get. The room looks great from the pictures I have seen on this site but I hear contradicting comments on benefits. For instance do we recieve......:)

Priority Boarding ?:confused:

Use of Conciege lounge ?:confused:

If there are any other nice treats awaiting us I would love to know from the experienced ones on this site.:D

Many Thanks

The Ed

What kind of suite will you in?

Arrrhhh yes that would help.:cool: We are in a Junior suite.

thx

As truffles2 wrote JS don't have access to the conciege lounge.....Not sure about priority boarding...Hope that helps.

Have a wonderful time.

Priority boarding is one of your "perks". (Not that it's needed if you get there early!) You will also get 2 C&A credits. And the main thing you get from booking a JS is ROOM!!!!!! The walk-in closet is great, the room is quite spacious (as staterooms go) and you'll have a tub/shower, which means your bathroom is larger than most. That is the reason for booking a JS--not the so-called "perks" you may get!

What are cruise credits ? Are these for the Crown & Anchor club.

This is my 2nd RCI cruise, 1st was in JAN on AOS out of SJU. Can I become a member whilst on board and get the credit for the 1st cruise as well ?

Thanks for info....

What are cruise credits ? Are these for the Crown & Anchor club.

This is my 2nd RCI cruise, 1st was in JAN on AOS out of SJU. Can I become a member whilst on board and get the credit for the 1st cruise as well ?

Thanks for info....

Why not go to their web site and join it now. That way you can see their discount coupons. You might get lucky and find one for your January cruise.

Archived