QM2 November 25th

judy&steve

We are now booked for our Nov 25 QM2 cruise. Our flights and pre-cruise hotel are set.

I tried to start a thread earlier, but I goofed up on the date. We are in a Princess Grill suite. This will be our 10th or 11th cruise in 26 years, but will be our first Cunard voyage.

We are from Baltimore, Maryland and will be arriving in Ft Lauderdale the day before the cruise. Steve and I are in our early(me) and mid (him) fifties. We usually cruise every January, but this opportunity presented itself, and voila, here we go!! We will be celebrating our anniversary on board.

I understand that there are three formal nights on this particular voyage. I also have heard that the dress codes are not merely suggestions, but pretty much adhered to.

I have always been a little apprehensive about huge ships, but I am really excited about this one!!:)

Hope to meet some more of our shipboard neighbors through this thread.

--Judy and Steve

Hi Judy & Steve,

I am sailing on the QM2 Nov 18. from Southamton - Ft Lauderdale and am thinking about staying aboard for the Nov 25 Caribbean cruise. I live in Syracuse NY and am a retired College Lecturer. My cousin and her husband would also be travelling on the 7 day cruise out of Ft Lauderdale (They live there)....My wife died last year so I will be travelling as a single passenger. I am a very young 70...I celebrated my birthday on the Holland America "Volendam" Southern Caribbean cruise this past March. Look forward to meeting other CC member aboard.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello from Toronto, Canada

We will be on the Nov 25, 06 Queen Mary 2 cruise, Princess Grill Class. Also our first Cunard cruise

We are a little older than you young people- mid 60's.

Will be arriving by car from Sarasota (had booked 14 days on Longboat Key, but received a mailing from Cunard and was able to get Princess Grill Class accomodations and grabbed the opportunity)

Yes we should attempt a roll call; and I will try to do later on this week when have more time

Hi!

We did attempt a roll call, but I haven't gone back to look at it in a long time.

My uncle lives in Toronto! I only wish I could get him to go on a cruise with us sometime.

we look forward to meeting you on board the QM2.

We are flying down a day early and will spend the night in Ft. Lauderdale.

Let's "talk" soon.

Best --

Judy and Steve

Started a roll call. If it gets no response, then will let it fold and we all can work under your thread.

Lets keep in touch and as we get closer to the date/ our mutual schedules become known we can set up a date to meet aboard

• 3 weeks later...

Archived