What's the Skipper's Club?

tiger70

Question from a Carnival newbie: what's the skipper's club?

Is this related to priority embarkation / disembarkation? Will this info be in the documentation Carnival sends?

Anyone out there know the scoop?

Thanks,

tiger70

I think it is now called VIP club or something. It is basically priority embarkation, and not at all ports. Assuming you booked a suite, since you are new to Carnival, what ship or port are you sailing from?

Jess

Question from a Carnival newbie: what's the skipper's club?

Is this related to priority embarkation / disembarkation? Will this info be in the documentation Carnival sends?

Anyone out there know the scoop?

Thanks,

tiger70

I got it on the Triumph when I booked a cat 12 suite. Its now VIP boarding, you dont have to wait in a long line at check in to board the ship.

It depends on which port you sail from. I have sailed from Miami and Port Canveral in a cat.12 room. At each port there was seperate room for the skippers club. There will be one person there handling the check in so I have had to wait for a few minutes some times. Be sure your fun pass is filled out online and have it with you when you get there. On the CCL web site there is a list of ports that have vip check in most major ports are covered.

The Skipper Club is priority boarding for people who book suites. However, people in the Carnival Vacation Club (CVC) and platinum also get this service. Which means that in some cases, this can be a very long line also (I was for me on the Glory in April 2006). On the Pride in May 2004 there was no line.

Archived