Stores closed on Sunday??

Hello-Kitty

Most stores are closed on Sundays here. It’s been that way for some long we don’t think twice about it. Some stores will be open with reduced hours, and a few may be open as normal, but I wouldn’t depend on it.

Most stores are closed on Sundays here. It’s been that way for some long we don’t think twice about it. Some stores will be open with reduced hours, and a few may be open as normal, but I wouldn’t depend on it.

thank you for your response. i guess i wont be shopping:(

Clients of mine just returned from the Crown Princess that stopped in Bermuda (West End) on a Sunday and they were greatly disappointed that all the shops were closed. My advice to you is to plan your Bermuda stop as a beach day or do some sightseeing privately or through an excursion. If you plan it this way, you won't be as disappointed.

crazy4cruizen thanks for the heads up i am dissappointed at the moment but at least i am prepared, but i know the shopping is wonderful there and i will have to make it a beach day, i was leaving bermuda for the shopping b/ their stores are awesome.

Again thanks!!!!

Crazy, Where R U? We miss you on our "post" Galaxy Roll Call! Leaky44 just got back from Italia.

You can run but you can't hide; when do you sail out of Baltimore? (My home town)

We're booked on Constellation for the 20 November, Thanksgiving sailing. Not many cabins left; hurry and book!!!

I've read on these boards that the shops at the Dockyard, where the Crown Princess docks, will be open on Sunday, although the stores in Hamilton will be closed. I hope this is true as I'll be in Bermuda on Sunday, 8/27.

I've read on these boards that the shops at the Dockyard, where the Crown Princess docks, will be open on Sunday, although the stores in Hamilton will be closed. I hope this is true as I'll be in Bermuda on Sunday, 8/27.

The following webpage indicates that the dockyard shops are open on Sunday: http://www.ishoparoundtheworld.com/article.php3?ITEM=4047

If that is the case, even if the Hamilton stores are mostly closed on Sunday, the dockyards are a short ferry ride from downtown Hamilton.

are nothing to write home about and nothing compared to the shops in Hamilton. The only reason we went to stores at the dock yard was because once our ship dock there for a day and the the next time our ship was there for 3 days. Why would a cruise company put Sunday on when they know the stores are closed, how stupid is that.

are nothing to write home about and nothing compared to the shops in Hamilton. The only reason we went to stores at the dock yard was because once our ship dock there for a day and the the next time our ship was there for 3 days. Why would a cruise company put Sunday on when they know the stores are closed, how stupid is that.

Because there is a lot more to do in Bermuda than shop. And Bermuda is not a hot shopping destination anyway.

Hi also was planning on taking ferry to Hamilton and window shop but getting the feeling all is closed.

I am on the Crown as you are on 9/3/06

also was on the Carribean Princess first week of May 2005 and see you where also on there in May was it the first week.

Also relized that the CD from the CB Princess was James Lay who it seems is our cd on the crown.

Hope to see ya on the crown

Since most cruise ships aren't in Bermuda on Sunday I doubt if you will find many of the stores opened.. the Dockyard might be.. Sadly, many of the stores on Front Street have closed b ut B lucks's is still opened.. We are leaving the 10th of Sept. and I'm a shopaholic..

WAY OF SUBJECT,

Im a newbie trying to get a hold of "HELLO KITTY" and she recently posted here....

Hello Kitty, I heard you had R705 on the CB recently. I have CB 703...Did you hear any of the laundry machines??? And you really didnt hear much noise?

Thanks!!!!

Hi there,

I heard nothing!!!! It was quiet for me, but then again at the end of the day i am so tired i am out as soon as my head hits the pillow!!

I absolutely loved my location, it was very convenient for me.

Hope this helped:D

Archived