Can you help me find the right t-shirt site?

I know that many of you have had t-shirts made for your Meet & Mingle groups. I recently read in a post that someone had shirts made from an online t-shirt design site and each person could just order their own, instead of having to put in a big order & having it shipped to one person. Can anyone help me figure out which site this is? Our Freedom cruise is in 2 months and I'd like to hurry up and get this designed & out there for our Meet & Mingle friends. Thanks for any help with this!

I know that many of you have had t-shirts made for your Meet & Mingle groups. I recently read in a post that someone had shirts made from an online t-shirt design site and each person could just order their own, instead of having to put in a big order & having it shipped to one person. Can anyone help me figure out which site this is? Our Freedom cruise is in 2 months and I'd like to hurry up and get this designed & out there for our Meet & Mingle friends. Thanks for any help with this!

This is the site a CC used to design things for our cruises on the Navigator. The things ordered are really good quality items.

http://www.cafepress.com/

You can see our things here.

http://www.cafepress.com/Navigator4u

You can see our things here.[/b]

http://www.cafepress.com/Navigator4u

Everyone can order from 0 to as many items as they wish. The person just clicks on the item they want and it is ordered by them directly. The orders are sent out really fast and right to the person ordering. You do not have to have a large order all at once. ;) Everyone does their own looking and ordering from the site itself.

If you would like more information, I could email the person who designed these for us and see if she can help you with information that I do not know how to answer.

Thanks so much! I really appreciate your help. I think this is just what I was looking for.

If you need help, give a yell. :D I can then see if Krystal can answer any questions for you.

PS, Where is your Henry?? :D ;)

Archived