XSNOBS...report here!!

Danno

danno

i come on these boards to get away from my job

I'm hoping that XSNOBS takes off so I can make enough money that I don't need a job...you know, like WALT!!

post the rules!!!!

the good thing about rules is that they are made to be broken!!!!!![/QUOTE]

See! This is one reason why I suggest using guidelines.......they can NEVER be broken. :confused: :D

:eek: I'm sorry your right I will not hang anything on my door .

But I will try to follow all the rules IT WILL BE HARD but I will try.:cool:

My wife says I act like a 3 year old in a candy store but I am well

mannerd.:cool:

I will wear socks with my sandels !:D

Fireguy,

What's your take on the women wearing open toed sandals to formal and informal dinners??? I know of 2 here that would love to hear your answer. :rolleyes:

Sign me up.... :D and let me add one more rule. Wear socks with your sandals so I don't have to look at your ugly feet,lol

Oh dear - please let me wear open-toed "dress" sandals to dinner. I'll behave' date=' I promise. ;)[/quote']

Open toed sandals and "strappy dress sandals" are certainly appropriate for the dining room (as long as you are female). Just don't wear white sox with them! :D Flip flops don't count as sandals :cool:

Bill...you got to meet Linda and Gerald???No way..not fair, not fair....;)

Linda and I are buds and keep trying to figure out a way to cruise together:D

I bet they are even more fun in person than on here!!!

Hi Lois,

We sure did. But after the party we kind of went our separate ways. Ran into them a few times on the ship. They were on the not so newlywed game. The couple we were sitting with in the theater (tablemates) won it though, hands down. He was 90 and she was 85, and they were a real treat to be around. They used to dance to the kid's Grandfather's band in Chicago in the early 30s.

Bill

Open toed sandals and "strappy dress sandals" are certainly appropriate for the dining room (as long as you are female). Just don't wear white sox with them! :D Flip flops don't count as sandals :cool:

Now you're really ruining my "look".... :eek:

Hi Char,

Do you remember us. We met you at Linda & Geralds C.C. sailaway party on the Summit, Panama Canal trip in April 2003.

Bill & Marilynn

Hey :D

I knew there was something familiar about you! Your memory is better than mine. Did you have a mustache then? I got out the original party list and there you were. :D I think most of us just ran into each other around the ship, but didn't hang out much together. We had Main seating dinner and quite a few of the others had late. That was a great cruise and Linda and Gerald are a real hoot! Remember when Gerald got on top of the white piano in Michael's Club? :eek: It was so nice of them to host the pre party party in their suite so we could meet informally. You have a long time to wait for your next cruise--how can you stand it!! :cool:

Hi Char,

Yeap I had a moustache then, still do. My wife won't let me shave it off (who's the boss in our house!!!). It shows in the Avatar, when it's there. We have a few other trips planned in between cruises to keep us busy. We are going to LasVegas in August for our anniversary. Arizona in September to see how our money is being spent on our Son's college. Thinking very seriously about either a Westbound Transatlantic in 2005 out of Barcelona or the Galapagos. I want the Galapagos, Marilynn wants Barcelona .

Bill & Marilynn

Now we humble ourselves and ask permission to rejoin!

To Bob, AkaWanda and I truly accept your most humble appology. Danno, we also appreciate your "grandfather" clause so we will be able to use our door hangers. I was just curious however, I purchased this prior to the formation of the xsnobs, will this also be "grandfatherd" in so I can wear it while at the pool?

spicylingeriestore_1801_47519398........................ 4_1_72.gif

Now we humble ourselves and ask permission to rejoin!

To Bob, AkaWanda and I truly accept your most humble appology. Danno, we also appreciate your "grandfather" clause so we will be able to use our door hangers. I was just curious however, I purchased this prior to the formation of the xsnobs, will this also be "grandfatherd" in so I can wear it while at the pool?

No....but if you bring along your grandfather, he can:D (...now how am I going to get that picture out of my mind :eek: ?).

Thank you Newt for your (my?, our? :confused: ) insight...I think there's a place for you as XSNOBScommunications minister.

Keep thinking that way 'cause once you get that other pix in your brain you can't get it out! Believe me, I know!!! Isn't there something that says XSNOBS don't buy clothing from Fredricks of Hollywood even for Halloween? And if they should buy them (as a gag gift, no pun there), they surely don't wear them themselves!

Danno, opinion?

How about a new XSNOB? I don't know why I didn't read this thread before but we are definitely XSNOB material. A positive attitude and respect for others....sounds like a good way to live to me.

Joan

Welcome to the group!! Nothing makes us happier than more nice people!!

Now if we could only get the folks who are the problem to change their attitude and come on board :rolleyes:. However we can only do what we can do....

Thank you Newt for your (my?, our? :confused: ) insight...I think there's a place for you as XSNOBScommunications minister.

Danno, thank you, thank you, thank you, I accept!

I shall issue my first edict as Communications Minister:

spokesman.jpg.283af0407d9776990e5eec527de4ac4f.jpg

Archived