On loud "music"

jack75729

It is a popular comment made by many cruisers that they find the constant music being played in such locations and the elevators, restaurants, poolside etc to be obtrusive.

In particular, according to research, the predominent liners who favor such loud music at all times are Carnival and Royal Caribbean Cruises.

What are your thoughts on the constant (usually loud) music played during your relaxing vacation?

All feedback is welcome to this thread.

Thank you for help regarding this piece of research..

J

we have only cruise DCL, but I like the soft background music they have playing. I only hear loud music at the clubs and parties on deck, and there I expect it to be loud.

I would NOT like loud music in the other areas of the ship. I have never thought DCL's music in the elevators and hallways to be too loud.

mom x4,grandma x4

It is a popular comment made by many cruisers that they find the constant music being played in such locations and the elevators, restaurants, poolside etc to be obtrusive.

In particular, according to research, the predominent liners who favor such loud music at all times are Carnival and Royal Caribbean Cruises.

What are your thoughts on the constant (usually loud) music played during your relaxing vacation?

All feedback is welcome to this thread.

Thank you for help regarding this piece of research..

J

I have sailed on Carnival and RCCL and did not notice "loud" and/or "constant" music being played. I have found all of my cruises to be very relaxing. Should I expect to hear crickets on my DCL vacation? :D

One of the cool things about DCL is that ambient music is all Disney tunes. Not too loud and the music is selected by the time of day to enhance the mood. They generally play bouncy music in the morning and mellow music in the evening. Some might not think that that is cool, but I do. Disney has such a rich and deep history in their films and music.

I remember waiting for an elevator on the Disney Magic while "Whistle While You Work" was playing. I whistled the whistling part and my wife elbowed me. But in a minute there were a few people joining in with the whistling. I remember thinking "Where else in the world would that happen?"

Archived