RCI Jewel - Cabin 8052 or 8076?

patkat

I have a choice between these two cabins. Any suggestions or info? Not sure if it is better or worse to have a cabin in between or an empty hallway. Or if I am reading the deck plan completely wrong? Thanks.

I'd take 8076 solely because it is closer to the Centrum and the elevators. Both cabins are the same size and in a good location. I don't see what you are talking about an empty hallway. Both are on the same hallway. Both have staterooms on either side, but are not connecting cabins.

Thanks for the info. On the deck plan I was looking for 8076, it appeared there was a room between 8076 and the balcony room on the other side of the ship. In the case of 8052, the hallway appeared to be completely empty (open space between 8052 and the balcony room on the other side of the ship). I am sure I was only misinterpreting the deck plan.

Okay, I understand what you are saying now. The inside rooms will not matter as they don't open onto the same hallway as 8052 or 8076. The hallway 8052 and 8076 are on is completely closed off, other than maybe some crew only spaces in the white area.

Archived