how much luggage in a limo??

cactusfan

trying to book a limo from the airport to the hotel for our group of eight (the conquest July11th), the person I talked to on the phone asked if I were on a cruise and suggested that if I was, then more likely than not, a ten person limo wouldn't hold us and all our luggage since it only has a standard sized trunk...we figure we'd have about six large bags and a few carry on, and somehow I think we would all fit...anyone else have experience with this? Otherwise I need to book the next size larger which is about twice the price...Thanks!

We took a limo from the airport to the dock when we went on the American Queen a month ago - it was a regular size Lincoln Continental. It was only $35 - you might consider hiring two limos. Again, it is twice the price, but worth it for the room. There were only two of us and I think the car could have held probably 2 more. Sure beats a taxi or a shuttle van.

thats not a bad idea, actually I ended up booking the 10 passenger limo, that would fit everyone in one vehicle, also should be fun for the kids! I'm thinking the luggage will fit, since we are going relatively light (only six big suitcaes plus some carryon) We'll see!

I did make an advance reservation, with crescent city limo, rate was $75. I'll let you know how it goes!

Archived