In suite beverage set-up

emckeeve

In reference to a post on the "corkage fee" thread, I wondered if the in suite beverage set-up is replenished during the cruise, or are you given a couple of bottles to last for the voyage?

The two bottles of booze are replenished at the beginning of each segment. Non-alcoholic beverages are replenished daily. If you do a multi segment cruise you may have to remind your stewardess to replenish the booze. Don't know about most of you, but I find it hard to finish two large bottles of Meyers rum during a 20 day cruise. If you're in a Cat A penthouse or above you get four bottles vice two. The standard setup in those suites is a bottle each of scotch, rum, bourbon and gin/vodka. This will all change in 2007 when the line goes all inclusive. It is unclear whether they'll still have the bottles in the suite. You may have to call room service for a drink. I find that to be a really dumb option.

I heard (never done this myself) if you order room service for dinner, they will bring you a whole bottle of wine (red/white) with your dinner. I think you can "keep" the leftover in your frige.:D

Yes, this is true. You can order room service from the evening's menu at Compass Rose. You will be asked what you want to drink. We always just ordered a white wine and they brought a bottle and opened it as they set up the table. You can just put it in the fridge if you don't finish it.

Archived