Best Desserts...

bluekrush

First of all, if you order one that isn't excellent, order another one! I love that about cruising. On our last Princess cruise, we didn't know what to get one night, so our waiter took it upon himself to bring us 2 of everything for the table. It was SO embarrassing, yet also really fun.

I haven't been on Carnival in years, but I seem to recall that all of their desserts (even the sugar free ones) were really, really good.

• 2 weeks later...
depends what cruise line but I have found the cookies are fine, the chocolate souffle' is pretty good, BF loves the chocolate bread pudding, chocolate covered strawberries in Le Bristro are good also......and some times the sugar free desserts in the main diningroom are sometimes better than the regular ones ;)

I'm so glad somebody else said this...I thought I was nuts. I've sailed 3 cruiselines, and when i was on Carnival, I had nothing but the sugar free desserts, and they were to die for! I was never anything but thrilled, even on nights when people at my table eating the regular desserts didn't have as great a dessert. I wonder how it is that they make such great sugarfree desserts.

Archived