Family Cabin Question

natcolb65

These cabins have large floor to ceiling windows that do not open. The cabin is larger because it does not have a balcony. It seems that alot of people like them though I have never stayed in one. -Tamara

Hello everyone!

Does anyone know anything about cabin #1115 on the valor? it's called a family cabin. I would love to see a picture of it. Thanks

I was in cabin 1115 on the Triumph.

There are very few of these Family Cabins. I do not have pics on the web so I will do my best to describe. They are on the highest cabin deck, floor to ceiling, wall to wall windows. They offer more interior cabin space as what is typically balcony area is included in inside cabin area. The 'window wall" is sloped....you will not as a full sized adult be able to stand in this area however it is great for kids, storage and views.

There are very few cabins on this deck which is very nice for foot traffic. Also, with cabin 1115 you will be at the end of the hallway and very close to the door that leads to the outside upper decks of the pool area. This is very convenient for getting lounge chairs as well as using your own bathroom throughout the day.

You will also be close to the main Camp Carnival check in.

Archived