Nativeway tour

takeavacation

Just booked the stingray and city tour with Nativeway. Curious about how many guides I will need to tip. I know I need to pay/tip the driver of the group -- but, are there other people too -- like maybe people on the boat? Thanks for all advice -- just want to be sure to bring enough cash without bringing way to much! Thanks!

Just booked the stingray and city tour with Nativeway. Curious about how many guides I will need to tip. I know I need to pay/tip the driver of the group -- but, are there other people too -- like maybe people on the boat? Thanks for all advice -- just want to be sure to bring enough cash without bringing way to much! Thanks!

Which tour are you doing? Rays, reef & Rum Point? That's the one we did and we tipped to two guides on the boat with us. I would guess if you're doing a different tour that involves some island site seeing by bus, you'll also tip the guide/driver, but I know there are two guides on the boat. Oh, AND the videographer. Although I did not purchase the DVD (it's expensive I thought!) I think I tipped her just for being there and doing all she did.

Archived