All Inclusive Resorts?

MACE

Our cruise tomorrow on the Freedom of the Seas has a itinerary change due to Ernesto and we'll now be stopping in St. Marten next Wednesday

Are there any all inclusive resorts for a day visit that have a great pool and nice beach location, and if so, what would the price be.

Our other option would be Orient Beach but my wife and daughter wouldn't mind getting some pool time in

Thanks in advance

-MACE-

It is serendipity that takes you to St. Maarten, and serendipity wants you to go to Orient Beach.

Unless you've been to the island before, and have experienced Orient, please don't 'lock yourself up' at an all-inclusive and miss what the island has to offer.

Explore this forum and you'll find plenty of reasons (and choices) to go to Orient. You can just get off the boat and grab a cab (shared would be a buck or two cheaper) and head to the beach.

gary

p.s. Yes, there are two all-inclusives on the island, but I'm not aware that either offers a day pass. Great Bay Beach Resort, not located in what I would consider a pristine setting, and Sonesta Maho, at Maho Beach, the low-flying-airplanes-beach.

Archived