Ensenada excursions help - ATV Adventure?

Sunny AZ Girl

I asked this ? on the Mexican Riviera board, but I'm not sure if that was the place to post it - Ensenada doesn't seem to fit into any of the categories.......must say something about Ensenada!:rolleyes:

Anyway, we are thinking about doing the ATV Adventure & Wine Country Tour through the ship in December. Hubby really wants to do the ATV, while I am more interested in the wine tasting at the end and a message the next day on the ship!:D Has anyone done this tour? What is it like and is it worth $82? Is it very strenous, or do you just get bounced around a bit? BTW, we are in our 50's, in good health and just a bit fluffy..........:o

I asked this ? on the Mexican Riviera board, but I'm not sure if that was the place to post it - Ensenada doesn't seem to fit into any of the categories.......must say something about Ensenada!:rolleyes:

Anyway, we are thinking about doing the ATV Adventure & Wine Country Tour through the ship in December. Hubby really wants to do the ATV, while I am more interested in the wine tasting at the end and a message the next day on the ship!:D Has anyone done this tour? What is it like and is it worth $82? Is it very strenous, or do you just get bounced around a bit? BTW, we are in our 50's, in good health and just a bit fluffy..........:o

Did a wine tour a few years ago in Ensenada. It was pathetic. Wine awful, tour worse!! Definitely not Napa/Sonoma. Do the ATV............

Thanks for the response. I was beginning to think that no one ever got off the ship in Ensenada!:p

Actually, it is one tour. The ATV part is through the vinyards & then you go to the winery. Someone said it is a pretty part of the country. I just wnat to know if it is worth the tour. We will be there twice between Dec & april. While we will probably stay on the ship, or only get off to shop for a short time, in April I think it would be fun to do something in Ensenada on the 3 day.

Hopefully, someone will know about this tour & fill me in.:)

HI Ginny,

I did the wine country in 2004 and enjoyed it. We stopped at several wineries and they were interesting. The one name I remember is L.A. Cetto.

We also had lunch on a hillside overlooking a private bullfight ring. It is definetely not Napa Valley.

We are going on a 4 nt cruise Oct 30th and this trip we will be doing the La Bufadora blowhole and Mexican fiesta. I am more into cultural performances and local customs. If my husband hears about the ATV, I will probalby be going alone.

Have fun!

Archived