Boarding time at Sovereign on 9/4?

Friends,

We just printed up our edocs and it states that the boarding time for our Sept 4 cruise on the SOS out of Port Canaveral is 2PM with sailaway 5PM.

This is only my second cruise --- on the first (Star Princess) we boarded much earlier, at about 10 or 11 AM, so I arranged for our transport to get us to the pier at Canaveral around that time.

Is that too early? We have one grown son who just had leg surgery and a toddler who broke her leg last week with us so the last thing I want to do is make them wait around on a dock for longer than is necessary. I was hoping, in fact, to get there early enough to "beat the crowd". We will be flying in on the 3rd.

Thanks!

PS One day I hope to have cruised enough to OFFER advice, not just give it!:)

I'm glad that our plans are still good ones!

I'm pretty excited. We know it is going to be a challenge with our son having had recent surgery and the baby in a full-leg cast but as many of you always say, "A bad day cruising is better than a good day at work!" and we know we'll have a great time anyway.

Archived