Passenger Directory?

beekrock

I just got back from my Jewel Mediteranean cruise and I'm wondering if anyone knows if there were passenger directories available on board. I met someone on the last day of the cruise, but I don't know her last name. I'd like to keep in touch with her, but I didn't run into her again before we disembarked. Am I simply out of luck?

I love meeting people on trips! But it's not always convenient to write down and exchange contact information for keeping in touch afterward. So I have printed up a handful of "business cards" with our names, address, phone, and e-mail. Of course you don't want to hand these out willy-nilly. But if you click with tablemates or other cruisers, it sure is an easy way for your new friends to remember to drop you a note when they get back home.

I just got back from my Jewel Mediteranean cruise and I'm wondering if anyone knows if there were passenger directories available on board.
I sincerely hope not. If any ship I cruised on made passenger directories, I would first throw a hissy fit and then never cruise on the cruise line again.

It's bad enough that some cruise lines put your name up outside your cabin. But at least you can take those down.

I sincerely hope not. If any ship I cruised on made passenger directories, I would first throw a hissy fit and then never cruise on the cruise line again.

It's bad enough that some cruise lines put your name up outside your cabin. But at least you can take those down.

I absolutely agree. In this day and age of travel (and confidentiality) Privacy........people.........privacy:)

You would have to beat me to the head of the line first. :D

Seriously, with all the ID theft and scams happening with names and addresses, I hope to think the cruise lines would be smarter than that.

Archived