"Ignore" question

Eh, eh, did you say something? Speak up, I can't hear you!

;)

Seriously, it's easy. When you go to the Buddy/Ignore Lists page from your User CP, you'll see the instructions

To remove a user from either the Buddy or Ignore Lists, delete their name from the appropriate box.
What you do is clear the name from the box it's typed in on that page, and then click on the button to update your ignore list.

KK --

Are you visually impaired? I was a talking book narrator, have been voicing magazines for 34 years, am host of a radio reading service for nearly 30 years and also a braille transcriber. If you're not visually impaired, but just joking, all the above still applies.

She: "Take out the garbage, then we can have lunch, go shopping for groceries, cut the grass, then you can watch the game."

He: (Hey, neat; she said we can have lunch and then I can watch the game.)

Most men already have an Ignore Button. It goes with their Selective Hearing.;)

:D Great one, Gizmo!!! You're right, of course. If I could have a nickel for every time we talk about that in this house, I'd be a rich woman. I used to think DH had a hearing problem.

Now if I could just figure out how to do it.;) Tomc, you have it down perfectly. DH always tells me, "I missed the first part".

Archived