Anyone have recent Paradise Capers?

yellowfrog777

I am going on the Paradise in January. Does anyone have recent copies of the daily Capers given? I've requested late dining for the reason that I could see the show then eat dinner. Does anyone know if the show precedes the late dining each day or most specifically the night the comedian performs for the show?

We were on the Paradise in March. The ADULT comedy shows were at Midnight. We had late dinner seating. Managed to eat, see a show then walk all the way to the other end of the ship for the adult comedy show, with time to spare...meaning of course time to get a drink along the way!!!!

Have fuN!!!

You thief you! LOL

Yeah, I am fresh off paradise sept 11, 2006, yeah, the adult show is at midnight. Just a hint depending on what time of year you go.... I always request early dinner seating due to the fact that daylight is still out, and if you get a chance to get a window seat, you can see out at sea. And if you get late dinner seating, you can look out a pitched black window, LOL

I am going on the Paradise in January. Does anyone have recent copies of the daily Capers given? I've requested late dining for the reason that I could see the show then eat dinner. Does anyone know if the show precedes the late dining each day or most specifically the night the comedian performs for the show?

Aren't most of the information and schedule on the Capers the same for all Carnival ships? :confused:

Archived