MAIL CALL!! -- Mariner Magazine!!

Krazy Kruizers

Nothing yet was in either of our mail deliveries today.

We have two normal deliveries daily . Our local postal office is great, the Union workers do a nice job and thru rain sleet snow and hail the mail does get through...

Is the US Postal Service (Quasi Government) going to have Sunday deliveries?:rolleyes:

Some USPS Offices near here are finally open nightly to Seven PM (7 PM) at night. But not Sunday and Saturday till only Two PM (2PM).

A few banks are even open on Sundays here for full lobby services ..notary.. accounts.. traveler checks ..currency ...and drive in services too.

We live in the only county (Bergen) of twenty one whish still have the blue laws here.

Yes most everything is closed on Sunday by NJ and County Laws.

But Monday will be here soon enough and hope it (Mariner) is in those deliveries.:D

We have not received Mariner Magazines in a long time and forget trying to remember how long it has been since we received special promotions via email!! DH and I have called HAL, written, emailed and done just about everything to get our email address changed (it happened 6 months + ago) and they still can't get it right. We have lived in this house almost 26 years so it's not because we moved either:confused:

You mean HAL really HAS a magazine???:confused:

Could have fooled me! We've read about it, but have NEVER seen it!

E-mails??? They do e-mails???:eek:

Gee. it would seem if they can send us docs, they could send us the magazine, promos, etc.:mad:

I haven't received my Mariner Mag. as of yet, but Seattle's a long pony express ride from Florida.:p

Perhaps I'll find it tomorrow stuck in between the mountains of Christmas catalogues that are arriving lately en masse.

I haven't received the new one yet, but almost don't care if I ever do. They aren't at all like they used to be. Once upon a time they had some interesting articles in them---news on what's going on at HAL, short- and long-range plans, that sort of thing.

Lately they seem to be promos, ads, and itineraries. They're just another brochure, it seems.

Archived