MAIL CALL!! -- Mariner Magazine!!

Krazy Kruizers

My Mariner mag arrived today here in Delaware. We hadn't gotten them in ages & then after Noordam's maiden I sent an e-mail to the Mariner Society. I've gotten all 3 so far this year. Of course now it seems like the daily e-mails have dried up. What's with that, I wonder?

I've never gotten much in the way of e-mails from HAL, but now that you mention it the snail-mail brochures seem not to be coming fast and furious as they were. Haven't seen one since ???:confused:

Exactly! I got that big Alaska one that unfolded to a HUGE poster-size piece of paper. A couple of days later, an e-mail about it saying I should have gotten it, & then, nothing. That was the last e-mail "special offer."

Maybe the person responsible for sending out the e-mails is on a cruise? :)

I got mine yesterday, Sept. 11. Actually, it wasn't that great. Not much in it. I always mail in the card for the chance to win a free cruise. This time it's a 15-day cruise on the Zaandam.

Roz

Mine came yesterday - but perhaps the postman read it before delivering it, as he does with Cruise Travel magazine, which always comes a week after everyone else reports having received it.

Noted someone else mentioned twice a day mail delivery - haven't seen that since shortly after the end of WWII!

[quote name='jhannah']Cool! We were just in Pompeii, so it will be great to get that issue. Hopefully. Some day.[/quote]

[SIZE=4]Jim, We got our issue today. So you should definitely get yours tomorrow unless you mailman want to read it for another day:D I am pretty sure I mailman delivers a few of them in our neighborhood.[/SIZE]

Archived