live from the Crown short and sweet

Hello-Kitty

We are leaving tomorrow and were very aware when booking that it's hurricane season. I appreciate these reports from onboard so I have an idea of whats going on and maybe what I'm in for.

It doesn't appear to me that these people are complaining. They are just reporting what the conditions are.

I hope they have a safe trip back...

Hey Guys, Sorry I missed the meetings...the first night we were up with some missing luggage issues and the second morning ...well we had too much to drink...

As for the ship it is AMAZING! I will have tons of pics up in the next two days...over 200...I am a pic geek...Ship is rocking hard...was at the aft bar this morn and all the glasses flew off the shelf...I enjoy it myself...like a free rollercoaster ride. Mini Suite is amazing...maybe next time can do with a balcony. Sabatinis...too much food...And boy did I over pack. Food is great...just get your sea legs on for the buffet as it is quite un-organized (line wise) and you bump into people alot....more to come!!!! Safe sailing to those stealing our room from us!!! I will miss you crown!

well made it home all in one piece. But we are wobbling on land, lol.

Wow what a ride last day was like a funhouse, things dropping, breaking, some reported waves more that 18ft and i believe it!!!

i never seen anthing like it, i made the most of it and took too my cabin and enjoyed rolling back and forth on my bed!!!

It was definately an experience.

Over all ship was fantastic sad to miss Bamooda (thats the way the captain pronounces it, lol) i got over that quickly and went w/ it.

At the Captains Circle get togeather the captain announced he took us 200 miles out of the way to avoinf the 32ft swells? swails? dont know the right word!!

well made it home all in one piece. But we are wobbling on land, lol.

Wow what a ride last day was like a funhouse, things dropping, breaking, some reported waves more that 18ft and i believe it!!!

i never seen anthing like it, i made the most of it and took too my cabin and enjoyed rolling back and forth on my bed!!!

It was definately an experience.

Over all ship was fantastic sad to miss Bamooda (thats the way the captain pronounces it, lol) i got over that quickly and went w/ it.

At the Captains Circle get togeather the captain announced he took us 200 miles out of the way to avoinf the 32ft swells? swails? dont know the right word!!

Glad you got home in one piece!

We were on a Disney cruise with 20 foot swells and I hope never to experience that again. Had to hold onto something to walk and let's just say that even though I wear the patch for seasickness the bathroom was my favorite room of the day!

Please write a review when you feel up to it.

Archived