***Live from the Pacific Princess***

T&J

A, How do you know he is still in the room?:confused: :confused: :confused: B

I am a guru you forgot ! lol

The green circle beside your name means you are online . The black/grey circle means you are off .

He is finally out of here .

Edit.....Bill I thought you were talking to me .

! am a guru you forgot ??? lol

The green circle beside your name means you are online . The black/grey circle means you are off .

He is finally out of here .

E, Thanks!;)

I'm just a Newbie, I guess:o :o :o :o B

So are you coming next year with us ?

Would love to. I have been talking to my husband about it. Too bad, I don't have a brother who can win a cabin for me in the office like you have. We always tend to decide on our cruises at the last minute. I just hope that itinerary does not have the same kind of weather that Tony is experiencing now. I'm counting on Tony's assurance that Oct. is a good month to go on the Sapphire for that itinerary.

Hi Tony... haven't logged onto your site for awhile. I now appreciate your daily comments while at sea and the time and patience it takes to write about each port and your experiences.

We're on the Sapphire Princess as I write this post... Whittier to Osaka. We boarded on 9/16 and today is 10/7. We have frequent days at sea but every sea day seems filled and port days are non-stop. We're having a wonderful time. Today, we had our 2nd lunch with the Captain this trip and as usual, it was delightful. Didn't even come in the running for most sailed from Whittier to Beijing... one couple has 877 days and another has 700+ and they're still sailing with us.

Ports have been extremely interesting... yesterday and the day before, we were in Shanghai overnight - over 400 amazing high rise buildings in Shanghai city center, one more unusual than the other. Lots of smog, lots of people, great sites! Yesterday we took time out to have lunch at the JWMarriott's 38th floor restaurant, delicious food, 360 degree vista views and service 2nd to none. We still have Pusan, Kagoshima, Taipei, Okinawa to see and we'll disembark in Osaka, where will spend 2 nights, with a day trip to Kyoto, then fly home.

When we return home after 10/16, I'll post a review. The itinerary is great, plus we've done several private tours I can highly recommend.

Continue to have fun... Sandy

Hi Tony, I'm posting from the Crown. We're having a bit of rough seas and it has prevented us from visiting Bermuda...:( . It sounds like you are having really bad seas, I'm glad it isn't me. I hope your sea sickness goes away quickly!

Hi Tony, I'm posting from the Crown. We're having a bit of rough seas and it has prevented us from visiting Bermuda...:( . It sounds like you are having really bad seas, I'm glad it isn't me. I hope your sea sickness goes away quickly!

OK, I am back after having a morning and afternoon from hell! The waves are much better today and there is hardly any movement actually...so it must be a flu.Tony

Hi Tony... haven't logged onto your site for awhile. I now appreciate your daily comments while at sea and the time and patience it takes to write about each port and your experiences.

We're on the Sapphire Princess as I write this post... Whittier to Osaka. We boarded on 9/16 and today is 10/7. We have frequent days at sea but every sea day seems filled and port days are non-stop. We're having a wonderful time. Today, we had our 2nd lunch with the Captain this trip and as usual, it was delightful. Didn't even come in the running for most sailed from Whittier to Beijing... one couple has 877 days and another has 700+ and they're still sailing with us.

Ports have been extremely interesting... yesterday and the day before, we were in Shanghai overnight - over 400 amazing high rise buildings in Shanghai city center, one more unusual than the other. Lots of smog, lots of people, great sites! Yesterday we took time out to have lunch at the JWMarriott's 38th floor restaurant, delicious food, 360 degree vista views and service 2nd to none. We still have Pusan, Kagoshima, Taipei, Okinawa to see and we'll disembark in Osaka, where will spend 2 nights, with a day trip to Kyoto, then fly home.

When we return home after 10/16, I'll post a review. The itinerary is great, plus we've done several private tours I can highly recommend.

Continue to have fun... Sandy

How funny Sandy, people I ahve sailed on this ship with last summer Bobby and Howard Cohen are on your cruise..they are probably one of the people as most travelled pax's.I am feeling a little bit better and having thrown up since 9:00am this morning and I ate lunch today.Tony

Envy, you're a clever lady... I was curious as to your relationship to Tony and now I know. Hope Tony is feeling better. The seas look quite choppy.

FYI...she's really NOT my sister but "Big Adopted Sister".....Tony

Would love to. I have been talking to my husband about it. Too bad, I don't have a brother who can win a cabin for me in the office like you have. We always tend to decide on our cruises at the last minute. I just hope that itinerary does not have the same kind of weather that Tony is experiencing now. I'm counting on Tony's assurance that Oct. is a good month to go on the Sapphire for that itinerary.

Mississauga, the weather will not be the same at all....we had a huge weather front that we had to cross thru going by Madagascar in the last 24 hours....Tony

From reading your threads, its seems like you listen whenever Envy gives you advice whether to go to the office or not. Maybe not superstitious buta brother listening to sisterly advice, maybe?

Sometimes I listen!!!...not always!Tony

We'll finally felt better enough to leave my cabin now.....I had breakfast and ten minutes later couldn't keep it down....went back to bed until lunch time and the Maitre'd Giussepe told me to have no liquids and order the Steak Sandwich with fries to get something substantial in my stomach since I hadn't had anything since yesterday at lunch for the Most Travelled Luncheon....I managed to eat his steak sandwich and went back to bed until 4:00pm this afternoon.I still feel a little funny but nothing like last night and this morning....as I left my cabin someone on the ship wrote a message in orange marker on a sick bag and taped it to my door saying "I hope you are feeling better"....how nice was this....We'll this internet room is backing up again and only 6 machines are working!!!...UGGGHH!More to follow later today from the Pacific Princess....Tony

Well or course not. Kids always think their parents a stupid until the kids are parents and realize how wise their parents really are.;)

'Hmmm...so that's how it is?Tony

We'll I think tonight I'll try the buffet in the Panorama as I really don't feel like dressing up at all and make it an early night as well....The seas are picking up somewhat with the swells, but again NOTHING like last night!More to follow later today from the Pacific Princess....Tony

Envy4u is a clairvoyant!Tony

I Know;) Looks like a nice night, maybe a little rain up there:confused:

Glad you're feeling better:) BTW, just snagged your Fav BB Cabin on

the Emerald Greek Isle trip 9/2/07, just openned up this AM, I was right next door at C743.;) My Best! Bill

pa_bridge.jpg

I Know;) Looks like a nice night, maybe a little rain up there:confused:

Glad you're feeling better:) BTW, just snagged your Fav BB Cabin on

the Emerald Greek Isle trip 9/2/07, just openned up this AM, I was right next door at C743.;) My Best! Bill

pa_bridge.jpg

AFT Cabins are great...you're lucky you were quick on the draw!Tony

Archived