What is that ?

bubbles1209

What is that in the Liberty deck plans to the left of ( I guess those are stairs ) at the very back of the ship (to the left of the Silver Olympian Restaraunt)? I'm not sure what those little shapes are suppose to be. We have cabin #2462, and I'm trying to figure out what is above us on the next deck. Any help is appreciated:)

Cool, no noise from stairs, however, I'm worried about noise from the deck above. Do you know what those things are in the deck plans above us to the left of the stairs? Are those seats in the dining room, and if so, is the dining room open for breakfast? Or are they suppose to be deck chairs???

Bubbles, I know you have done your homework, researched and read about this cabin on Liberty, but I wanted to make sure you saw this report/review -

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=324604&highlight=Liberty+2462

Fantastic pictures, including YOUR cabin (starting with post #154 on page 10), though it was an Eastern itinerary, not the one you are taking in February.

Just casually reading about this cabin on this board, I don't recall any complaints re noise from the dining room above you, though I can understand your concern about that. Some have posted about vibrations at times (arriving and leaving port, maybe, I don't recall for sure.)

Archived