Mariner Inside Cabin for 4, Category L

Breezers

We are planning a cruise on Royal Caribbean, Mariner. We have booked cabin #7433, category L for myself, DH, DD - 11 yrs, & DS - 13 yrs. Have lots of questions about inside rooms. Has anyone had experience with 4 persons in an inside room before? Do the two lower beds come together to make a queen? Where are the two upper beds, on each side of the lower? Is there sitting room besides the bed and desk in the quad cabin? Is there enough storage for luggage and such?

We would love to stay in a balcony room, but the balconies are $1000 more. I am not sure it would be worth the difference for the balcony. The kids would also have to share the pullout sofa. Any thoughts?

We were on the inside of the Navigator which is a sister ship to the Mariner with identical room set up. The extra beds come down from the upper top part of the wall. When the beds are down it will look like 2 sets of bunk beds, with a bunk bed on each wall. I'm not sure if they can put the 2 bottom beds together when the 2 bunks are down due to no space to walk.

There is a very small loveseat at one end of the room next to the vanity. I hesitate to call it a loveseat, since I think it is slightly smaller than the standard loveseat. There is a chair at the vanity...and that's it except for the beds. Go to the RCCL website and take a look at the pictures of the inside cabins. Then picture bunkbeds on the walls...that's how it will look when the upper beds are down.

Store your luggage and any extras under the bed. Space will be tight.

Again, I really don't think it is possible to make the 2 lower beds into a queen with the 2 upper beds down, but am not completely positive. I do know that there will be no room to walk when the bunks are down. There might also be a safety issue.

Keeping the lower beds seperate will give you much more floor space then if you put them together.

--

we have sailed with 5 to an inside cabin. An over the door shoe holder is a must to keep things organized. Since the only thing in the cabin is the vanity you do not want that to become a catch all. Once the cabin gets cluttered it starts closing in on you.

We used one for inside the bathroom and another on the outside of the door.

(what is the price difference to take the 3rd and 4th passenger and give them their own cabin next door? sometimes the price difference is only 200 which is money well spent.

Archived