Port or Starboard for arube cruise

amy2951

Our cabin was portside on our April Ryndam cruise and we looked down on Carlos and Charlies when docked in Aruba.

I'm not sure if that is the view you are seeking?

We love Aruba.....have a great time there.

Thank you both for your reply. We usually take the port side, but a suite become available, and we thought that would make a bigger difference than how much we can see from the port side. I just wanted your views on it....

Suite on starboard or non-suite with Carlos & Charlie's on port side - decisions, decisions - quick, grab that puppy before it's a goner!;) Have a great cruise!

Hopefully, no bad weather in January, but you never know. I do appreciate that as much as we would like to see Carlos and Pepe's we will 'make do' with the suite. All kidding aside, we are very excited about going back on Hal as its been more than 10 years sice we were last on, and I can't wait to see how the other half lives. Again, thanks for all your feedback..

Hopefully, no bad weather in January, but you never know. I do appreciate that as much as we would like to see Carlos and Pepe's we will 'make do' with the suite. All kidding aside, we are very excited about going back on Hal as its been more than 10 years sice we were last on, and I can't wait to see how the other half lives. Again, thanks for all your feedback..

Who is Pepe?? Charlie's long lost brother or do you know something the rest of us don't;)

a view of the knee walking Carlos and Charlies patrons might be great entertainment.

Way back when, in Cozumel, we left port late at night, and the rails were

crowded with people watching people being poured out of taxis and crawling

up the gangway.

a view of the knee walking Carlos and Charlies patrons might be great entertainment.

Way back when, in Cozumel, we left port late at night, and the rails were

crowded with people watching people being poured out of taxis and crawling

up the gangway.

Ever been to Ensenada, Mexico at a place called Pappa's & Beer?:eek:

amy2951--When are you going to Aruba/Southern Caribbean? I know there are lots of different itineraries to the southern Caribbean, but if you should be on the Westerdam in January, come join the roll call! I say the more, the merrier!

(another) Amy ;)

Ever been to Ensenada, Mexico at a place called Pappa's & Beer?:eek:

It made me happy that I'm too old to make a fool of myself that way.

Other ways, yes, but not blitzed out of my mind.

Pappa's and Beer is another place people get totally sloshed.

Archived