what are the chances?

bubbles1209

We booked cabin 2462 on the Liberty in Feb. for 469pp, plus airfare, making it $818 pp. This is a cat. 1a,........however, it's the L-shaped cabin with the 2 OV windows. Now...........my question is, we're not eligible for military discounts, because they only start doing those beginning at category 4a. Upgrades are out, because we wanted this cabin for the fact it's ov windows at a 1a category rate. What are the chances of us getting some OBC if the price should drop before final payment. Will we get OBC, or will they deduct it from the amount due at final payment? Also, after final payment, what are the chances of getting OBC? Since we have booked the cruise, we have not received e-mail #1 about any sales, so I have been checking daily to see if the rate is the same, which, so far it is. What do you guys think? Is it a good deal? At the time we booked, I thought it was, compared to the price of an OV cabin. Thanks in advance for replying with your thoughts.:)

The pricing apppears fine. If the price drops for a 1a [no matter when it drops] you're probably be more likely to receive OBC than an actual drop in cabin price. You'rre in a good location aboard the ship

The pricing apppears fine. If the price drops for a 1a [no matter when it drops] you're probably be more likely to receive OBC than an actual drop in cabin price. You'rre in a good location aboard the ship
So, I guess I just need to keep my eyes peeled for sales. Thanks:)

Archived