L'Occitane products??

Krazy Kruizers

I love L'Occitane! Delta has had L'Occitane hand soap on their planes for a couple years. I've used their soaps, lotions & eau de toilette for a couple years now (not exclusively--I'm a "lotions & potions" addict!) I would consider it a mid-to high end product that feels & smells really good :p They have a few stores (and outlets) depending on where you live, if you want to check them out ahead of time. Website too www.loccitane.com

I'm mad at them at the moment for discontinuing my favorite scent, Tilleul (linden):cool:

The Elemis were first introduced with Noordam.

On our recent Maasdam cruise, both weeks of our back-to-backs, our steward left quite large, sample tubes of Vaseline moisturizer/self-tanner in our cabin. We got four tubes of it and DH likes it. I didn't try it as I use my 'usual products'.

Perhaps they are sampling different products and we will be seeing a number of different things.

Fun....... Sort of like getting samples from the cosmetic counters in Department Stores.

I hope they stay with the Elemis at least for a little while longer. I like those products.

KK--

I sincerely doubt it, unless its a special deal that Olivia is getting from L'Occitaine as a corporate sponsor for their cruise.

Olivia also charter NCL ships (which uses L'Occitaine)*so they probably just used "boilerplate" without really paying any attention - Olivia's*PR department isn't especially well known for its accuraccy...

I love L'Occitane. DH uses their after shave moisturizer, for his sensitive skin. I use their perfume. My favorite out of everything is their lavendar candle, it just calms me immediately. Their soaps and moisturizers are on par with many others I have used.

I like the elemis bath items very much.

I am excited to try the elemis products on the Volendam in December but if they have the new line, I will like that too.

For me Bath and Body Works is my normal store. Now DD is totally different she is an Aveda person, but will buy top of the line stuff. I have to be more frugal, so whatever is given on the ship, we be used, packed away, and then used prior to my next cruise (ah the anticipation).

Linda

Has anyone heard of L'Occitane bath products??

I was just reading on another thread that a group sailing on the Zuiderdam in January will have these products.

L'Occitane are quality products from France. They have a full range of bath and beauty products which have a wonderful variety of fragrances such as Lavender, Sweet almond ,Verbina. I use the Lavender essential oil liquid hand soap which is quite expenssive for 8 fl.oz. Once you have used it you wont go to any other kind of liquid soap, Try the one of the big shopping channels you sometimes can get a bargain. We have many L'Occitane shops in England but the product can be a bit pricey. If you get the chance, try it!

Gee sail -- that is stange that you would get "tanning" stuff on a Canada/New England cruise.

Seems they should do that for Mexican and Caribbean cruises -- even South America.

I know you're teasing, KK, and are aware that we actually go to the Beach here in Boston. :D We were on Maasdam in August....height of the summer. Massachusetts/NH/Maine have fantastic summer resort areas.

Or maybe they gave us the samples in case the weather was miserable and people could go home with a tan looking face??? :)

Archived