Anyone recently on the Voyager?

mbtaz

got off this morning,had a fab time. the food was divine,got the worst dining placement imaginable,but the tablemates made up for it. it was right at the back on Carmen and couldn´t see a thing only had one experience of lack of customer service,in the jewelrey shop my friend was trying on watches and was having trouble opening the clasp to try it on and the girl just stood there after i had gone to get her to help serve us. i had to ask her again to help. also the meet n mingle was stuffed up,it finnaly happened on the last day,it was a glass of lemonade and a small gift. i think because of the stuff up and it being on the last and only sea day at lunchtime,not many turned up. other than these small glitches it was an amazing cruise. :D

forgot to say,the santiser was out at every meal and was staffed. i saw someone was sent back to do it when they missed it. was very impressed! Never heard of any sickness at all.

there s a deck where the life boats are,i think its 4,but i was only on a week so still don,t know my way around. your hubby will get lots of walking i can assure you.We had a cabin 3 back from the aft, and its a long wqalf from the front to aft late at night! i took my evening shoes off a few times to walk it

Archived