Wedding ceremony on the ship?

TINGnVODKA

My son will be getting married on the Sensation in less than 2 weeks. So, specifically I can't give you much info yet. For them, it works out well. They have a son that isn't a year old yet and have been living together for a couple of years.

This wedding is for about 10 of us, immediate family, and they will be getting married on the ship before it sails for the 4 night cruise.

That way they have the rest of the cruise to honeymoon and have a great time....... with their in-laws and siblings of course! (grin)

My niece got married a couple years ago on the Sensation. The ceremony took place on the ship about 12:00 - and the reception was immediately following. Everything about it was beautiful. The reception was a couple hours - finger foods and drinks and a cake and a toast and music. It was so nice! It was all over before we sailed. Pictures and all. The next 3 days were a great time for everyone and she had all her pictures back from the photographer before we got back to Tampa. It was great! There were about 60 of us!

Archived