Sydney Nova Scotia

Guest THE EDS

Guest THE EDS

Does anyone know if the ships are tendered. We are sailing Oct 1 on the Constellation. Just received confirmation and Bar Harbor is still listed but not on the Celebrity website does anyone have any info?????

The Eds

I guess it would depend on if more than one ship is in port which I think would be unlikely. There's a deep harbor there.. Carnival Victory docked so I would think Constellation would also. Charming little town. Lots to do in the area. Locals are very friendly.. any questions, feel free to ask! Loved Louisbourg but don't do w/ ship tour or you won't have enough time!

I dont think any ship would have to tender into Sydney. I cant find the info for sure, but its certainly not like an island in the carribbean or anything - its a very deep harbour that can handle huge freighter ships. I think our cruise ships will be fine :) However, I just checked and there are five ships in port the day we come in...Hope they can handle the volume!

Can I assume the same for the QM2 no tendering.

Thanks

Michelle

I would check with CUnard on that one.. the reason she is tendering so many places isn't depth of the harbor .. it is sheer size of the vessel. We were on Carnival Victory which took up the entire dock.. if QM2 is too long/wide she will tender there also

Archived