Everybody's photos!!!

karmac

There's one link in there for "Momento". It's awesome! If you're into scrapping I think you'll like that site. You can create all sorts of digital albums, with different frames & backgrounds etc. You can leave them in online format or get them printed with hard covers, jacket sleeves etc! I think they're great value for money :)

If anyone wants a peek at what they do have a look HERE. Best part is they're an Australian company so you don't have to convert your money, pay extra postage or wait months for it to arrive!

Jo

I had downloaded "Momento" a while ago but had not done anything until last night when you mentioned it.

Have you ever ordered an album? or just kept them online?

Thanks

Karen:)

I had downloaded "Momento" a while ago but had not done anything until last night when you mentioned it.

Have you ever ordered an album? or just kept them online?

Thanks

Karen:)

I've made 2 albums (wedding & honeymoon LOL) and i've had the wedding one printed. I was really happy with it! Here's a link to our wedding one if you want a look. Hopefully it's viewable. I was really pleased with the results :) The pages aren't very thick, but they're nice and glossy, and the hard cover is lovely too. They're fabric covered and you can choose any colour you want. You can also choose to have the album 'name' embossed into the cover too. From memory I paid $120 all up including delivery for that album. I thought it was great value!

I want to get around to making a cruise album too - just gotta find the time!

Thanks for that link Jo - your wedding book is beautiful.

I started playing around with my cruise photos last night BUT as you said "I just have to find the time".:)

Karen

Great photos Jane,brought back many happy memories.Loved the photo of Jesse. My favourite part of the night was sitting in bar after the show with my nightly cocktail,listening to Jesse play and letting myself relax before heading off to bed.Does anyone know his future plans?Is he staying on the Sun or transferring to the Dawn? I would love to think he'll still be on when I go in November