Everybody's photos!!!

karmac

Mac & Trudy,

Thank you for posting your photos. It is always great to put faces to names!! Looks like you were having a great time!!

Sarah

Thanks Sarah - you were waving us off weren't you??

There are a few more added Photo's now - same link - Click here

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have been fighting with the rearrange function on Webshots, but have finally got my photos into some sort of order! So here are my photos from the Pacific Star R733 cruise up the Queensland Coast:

Have spent most of the day battling with Webshots. It was all straight forward until it came to rearranging them - argh! Shifted them all around, hit save, then nothing. It didn't work! Went back in and started shifting one, then saving, which did work. Gradually worked up to being able to move about 4 at a time, then saving. But the slideshow effect is cool, so here are my photos from the Pacific Star R733 cruise up the Queensland Coast:

http://travel.webshots.com/album/560869889SBlmiw?vhost=travel

thanks clozzie, what wonderful shots, to see queensland photos as well is a bonus.

i never bothered putting them in the right order as you said it gets very difficult.

love the sting ray. Bonus was that i was the first to see them, it had no views when i looked.

well done

thanks clozzie, what wonderful shots, to see queensland photos as well is a bonus.

i never bothered putting them in the right order as you said it gets very difficult.

love the sting ray. Bonus was that i was the first to see them, it had no views when i looked.

well done

Thanks, and you are my new favourite for being the first to check out my photos!