Obstructed Views on Navigator Deck 8 ???

Kady

I have just read on the RC web site that all staterooms on deck 8 have obstructed views. Is this right ? We have a hump room but not dead centre, number 8322. We know it has a balcony but we were never told that the view was obstructed when we booked this.

Please can anyone give us some details about deck 8 rooms.

Many thanks

I have just read on the RC web site that all staterooms on deck 8 have obstructed views. Is this right ? We have a hump room but not dead centre, number 8322. We know it has a balcony but we were never told that the view was obstructed when we booked this.

Please can anyone give us some details about deck 8 rooms.

Many thanks

I just sailed the Navigator. I had a hump cabin on deck 8, #8320.

There was no obstruction at all that I saw on any of the cabins on 8. Where did you see that on the RCCL site? I just looked for it but could not find anything about obstructed cabins on the Deck 8 cabin plans..

I did a search of the site and put in deck plan on Navigator deck 8 and I saw lots of hits with some saying about the obstructions. I was rather surprised when I saw it. Thanks for the info I am not worried now.

I forgot to add that the cabin you have is directly next to the one I had. You will have the same great view as we did. Our neighbors on one of our weeks could see everything just like us. We chatted across the divider when coming into a port.

Do not worry, it is a great cabin, in a great location. :D

Noise: If you get a whistle in your cabin coming from the cabin door, it is the wind coming under the door. Just fold a towel and put it on the floor in front of the cabin door and no more whistle. ;)

I have 8350, its about 12 rooms back from the hump, think it will be fine also on the view?? I noticed they arent popular rooms in that area so I was wondering why.

I do not know about that area, but the "hump" cabins are prime real estate to many of us. :D

Archived