JEEP rentel cheap and best way???

bkozer1

I am looking for the cheap and easy way to rent a jeep in st. martin ?

Easy: go to www.hertz.com and call the 800 international # listed there. A real human being will be more than happy to reserve one for you. You will receive an email confirmation.... when you get off the ship go past the gate and turn right....walk past the buses (big tour ones) and the car rental area is right there..... when the local companies pounce on you, hold up your email confirmation and say " I have a reservation with Hertz" and they will back off.....

Cheap: Not sure what you consider "cheap". We paid $80.00 + insurance for an almost brand new jeep Cherokee soft top..... for the whole day. We were two couples so split it and we thought it was a bargain vs a cruise excursion cost.... plus we said where, when and how long.... :D

There are local co's who will rent without reservation....maybe a tad cheaper.....but I like having a reservation and dealing with larger chain companies.... have never had a problem and we have rented all over.

Archived