Back From Rhapsody of the Seas

Hello friends, back from Rhapsody of the seas on Oct 15th. Was a very smooth and beautiful cruise.. our Room Cabin Aaron, was fantastic... our Waiter and asst Waiter (Russell, and Koli) were just as good. as always (we have been on 3 cruises on this ship) we thought everything was top notch... any questions I can answer???

:)

Hi...always glad to hear someone had a great time on the Rhapsody.

We are on her 12/4 our first ever cruise, I am in a wheelchair...we are in handicapped JS #8550, about 4 rooms aft of central elevators...what is your opinion of that location?

We are also curious about what you observed in the clubs at night, was there alot of heavy drinking to excess...or everyone pretty much behaved themselves?

Also we're curious how you would rate the quality of the Windjammer and dining room food & the service?

We have heard that part of the Windjammer is not wheelchair accessible cause of steps, do you recall that?

We are on her 12/4 our first ever cruise, I am in a wheelchair...we are in handicapped JS #8550, about 4 rooms aft of central elevators...what is your opinion of that location?

We are also curious about what you observed in the clubs at night, was there alot of heavy drinking to excess...or everyone pretty much behaved themselves?

Also we're curious how you would rate the quality of the Windjammer and dining room food & the service?

We have heard that part of the Windjammer is not wheelchair accessible cause of steps, do you recall that?

When I was on Rhapsody on 10-1-06, I remember seeing ramps going into/out of the Windjammer. And if I remember correctly, there are ramps leading up to the middle section of the buffet (where the omletts/pancakes, waffles are...)

The clubs were fine, not much noise. The VCL was probally a little bit more noisy than the Shall We Dance or Schooner Bar, but it's all the way up top with nothing else there. OP, what was your recollection?

You wont have any problems with wheelchairs throughout the whole ship very friendly for handicapped...

We too were on the 7th deck (7062). I don't have any questions, but wanted to say hi and didn't you just have a great time? Was Derreck Lewis still in the Schooner Bar? How was your weather? We sailed on 10-1-06.

D :)

:) If he was there we didnt see him... but still had a great time.. we were in 7128....

Archived