Cruise Critic Diamond Princess to Alaska -June 4, 2005

I checked my email tonight and what to my wondering eyes did appear but FINALLY (!) the "Official" scoop from the boss for Cruise Critic's Diamond Princess group cruise to Alaska!!!

I hope you will join me aboard the beautiful Diamond Princess as we head north to Alaska on Saturday, June 4, 2005. We will sail roundtrip from Seattle along the stunning Inside Passage to Juneau, Skagway, Tracy Arm (Sawyer Glaciers), Ketchikan and Victoria and we have extra long port times in Juneau and Skagway (11 hours in Juneau, nearly 14 in Skagway). We'll cruise Tracy Arm Fjord to the Sawyer Glaciers mid-day for maximum scenic viewing

{{{{enticing picture break}}}}

Postcard.jpg

If you were planning on heading north to Alaska next year anyway, or are easily enticed by breathtaking scenery, fantastic shore activities and the added "plus" of cruising with one of our great Cruise Critic groups, I hope you will join us! The beautiful new Diamond Princess features "Personal Choice" dining -- an extra plus in Alaska -- spacious open decks, balconies galore, and, of course, Princess' excellent on board programs.

Stay tuned for further details on an optional two-night pre-cruise hotel package in Seattle and some shore tours information on this awesome Alaskan adventure.

Feel free to e-mail me at carocruiser@aol.com if you have any questions. Just follow the link below for pricing and booking information.

See you onboard!

Archived