Star Princess

loveJake

I have looked at deck plans and have read posts about the C deck balconys sticking out from the ship. Can anyone tell me if this runs the entire length of the ship? What I'm trying to say, I guess, are there any forward deck cabins that do not have the C deck balconys as their view?

Thanks

I have looked at deck plans and have read posts about the C deck balconys sticking out from the ship. Can anyone tell me if this runs the entire length of the ship? What I'm trying to say, I guess, are there any forward deck cabins that do not have the C deck balconys as their view?

Thanks

Not sure what you mean about C deck balconies unless you mean Caribe deck. The dolphin deck balconies are further out than the Caribe so if you are up above and look straight down you will deck the Caribe deck and the Dolphin deck.

Aloha and Baja deck balconies are above each other. Caribe deck balconies are larger, so half of them juts out beyond. Dolphin deck balconies jut out beyond Caribe.

This is the same over the whole length of the ship, so looking down, you can see onto Caribe and Dolphin balconies.

I like this, it makes me less worried about falling over the edge of the balcony!

However, if you look out, not down, you will have a view of the sea............

are there any forward deck cabins that do not have the C deck balconys as their view?

Not on Aloha or Baja...... how about a window cabin on Emerald deck? Then again, does it matter? Wherever you are, its a beautiful ship.

Thanks

The Caribe Deck balcony is larger than the others. You can sit out in the sun (where you can be seen from above) or there is the overhang like Baha that you can sit under. Not sure if this is the info you are looking for. Caribe, Baja & Aloha are my favorite decks in that order. Dolphin deck is nice also.:)

Archived