Priceline user question

candhmama

We are going on our first RCI cruise in Jan and we are leaving from San Juan. I have noticed a lot of people on here use Priceline for hotels. I have never used them before but it sounds like people are getting some great deals. Do any of you Priceline users have any tips or information on the best way to go about it? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

For example, go the the East Coast departures forum, and you may find a sticky thread which gives specific results of Priceline bids in specific ports/cities.

This may give you more insight on what to expect from Priceline, and explain how the "pros" use it effectively to save $$.

LL

We are going on our first RCI cruise in Jan and we are leaving from San Juan. I have noticed a lot of people on here use Priceline for hotels. I have never used them before but it sounds like people are getting some great deals. Do any of you Priceline users have any tips or information on the best way to go about it? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

My suggestion: Bid "Resort" /"$75"/Select only "San Juan" area

Any of the resort hotels would be a great deal at $75

Let us know how you do or if you have any questions

Archived