Subcontracted driver from Reyno?

Joby

Anyone with experience with Reyno--would you be concerned if Reyno himself were not available for a tour but offered a subcontracted driver in his place?

How much confidence would you have that Reyno would choose a driver as good as himself to conduct your tour?

A couple of other board recommended tour guides on some other ports have also offered the same. I'm just checking to make sure before we book with the subcontracted drivers.

My opinion would be that if Reynold or Beno were both booked and referred you to another tour operator, then you would be safe and would get the experience that all CC Members have come to expect from them. They would not recommend or refer to anyone who wasn't friendly, experienced, and licensed. Their reputations are more important than that for sure. Reynold's reputation is spectacular!

Just came back from Dominica...we booked with Reyno and he reassured that we would be with him personally...he even said that as we walked to one of his many buses and said he would be back once he settle the other tour. After a few minutes he got back and said he must go with the other tour to pick up additional people on another ship...so unfortunately we went without him or anyone else as a tour guide. Reyno met us at the gate and his very friendly and personabe guy.

The driver name was Landon or something..hardly could hear or understand him from the mid seats on the bus. The ride to the sites, MR. Nice, Emerald Pool and Tralfagar Falls was unevenful and was a sleeper.

The country itself was beautiful. Also the air-conditioner on the bus died during most of the trip and miraculously worked again near the end of the tour. YES. it was hot hot hot!

Would I again book a tour with Reynos? NO! I do not want to be duped again with a person that does not keep his word!!!

Sorry for the posting for those who are pro-Reynos. Unfortunately, we didn't experience the awesome experience as we read or research on this board.

Archived