Caribbean Princess Video

SeaTeacher

• 1 month later...

Video production and editing is a hobby of mine. As my YouTube site shows, I'm starting to do it in a semi-professional manner too. I was contracted to do a keepsake video for amatuer bike racers who went to an Italian bike racing camp a few months ago.

My next video will probably be of our European vacation, followed by the Panama Canal cruise on the Regal Princess scheduled for less than 2 weeks from now.

Video production and editing is a hobby of mine. As my YouTube site shows, I'm starting to do it in a semi-professional manner too. I was contracted to do a keepsake video for amatuer bike racers who went to an Italian bike racing camp a few months ago.

My next video will probably be of our European vacation, followed by the Panama Canal cruise on the Regal Princess scheduled for less than 2 weeks from now.

SeaTeacher-

I'm really jealous now. I teach through the 22nd. This year (due to a teacher strike - but at least we got a contract w/wage increase instead of a contract w/wage decrease), we actually only get the week after Christmas + New Year's Day. We have inservice on the 2nd, so the kids get an extra day off.

We're trying to book another cruise for the summer, but I have to wait for school-related (National Board mentoring) dates to get settled, probably by February.

See you on the Grand! Let me know about the Panama cruise - if this summer doesn't work out, that may be the one we do instead, next December (I get two weeks then).

I'm very impressed, I would love to be able to do that stuff. Maybe when I retire and have time to take some courses.

I'll sure be looking for your next one. I really enjoyed them. Made me want to cruise again right now. Gotta wait until our Hawaii cruise on the Island next April.

Keep them coming, please!!!!:D

• 2 weeks later...

Fabulous work! My wife and I truly enjoyed this mini-series! "Awesome" is about all we can say. We probably were more amazed at the quality of your work than the cruise you were sharing. We'll have to watch all these again to pick up on the cruise points you made. :)

Can hardly wait to see your new videos of the Canal. You are going to post some aren't you?

H&A

Archived