We picked Avalon!

Harley Woman

My husband and I picked an Avalon cruise for June of 2007. We wanted the inclusion of excursions in the price and the folks at Avalon were very easy to work with over the phone. They found us a great price on two one way tickets to and from the embarkation point and the destination. We have also decided to spend 2 days in Amsterdam before sailing. We'll be on board the Romantic Rhine cruise on the Tapestry.

Thanks for all your comments and suggestions!

Now, anyone out there going on this cruise from 6/2 to 6/11/2007? We'd love to hear from you, especially if you're a repeat cruiser of rivers!

Harley Woman

We haven't been on Avalon yet but hope to do so one of these days!

I suspect that the only thing you will regret is that you won't be on the river for TWO weeks! It is easy to become addicted to river cruising!

Clarence:)

Just returned from this cruise. We loved it! The ship is lovely and the crew was excellent. I believe your itinerary will be just slightly different next year but it sounds equally wonderful. Our only complaint was not having enough free time in the ports -- could have toured the beautiful little towns of Germany for much longer!

• 1 month later...

Archived