Mexican Riviera Cruise

SeaTeacher

Here is another cruise video from my "studio." It's actually the first of my Love Boat series.

Our first cruise was to the Mexican Riviera aboard the Sapphire Princess. It included an excursion via plane to the isolated 16th century silving mining town of San Sebastian.

I'm really interested in what segment people enjoy, and why...as well as segments you don't like. I'm always looking to improve my videos.

Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=johnscarroll

• 2 weeks later...
Here is another cruise video from my "studio." It's actually the first of my Love Boat series.

Wow. I stumbled upon your posting here and realized that my husband had found your videos on youtube..and we watched them a few days ago. We are doing Princess Mex Riv in January so it was like a preview for us.

Youve done a really good job with them...and they are very entertaining. Thanks for sharing them with everyone.

Looks like you guys have a good time on your trips. We were in Seattle a couple of weeks ago. My best friend lives there.

..>>jack

• 1 month later...

Our first cruise was to the Mexican Riviera aboard the Sapphire Princess. It included an excursion via plane to the isolated 16th century silving mining town of San Sebastian.

I'm really interested in what segment people enjoy, and why...as well as segments you don't like. I'm always looking to improve my videos.

Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=johnscarroll

John & Gene,

I really enjoyed watching all of your videos on your trip to the Mexican Riviera. It was done very professionally.

Thank you for sharing it with us here on this board.

:)Happy Cruising!:)

Archived