Eagle Ray Contact

Tedder

Chellie and Antonio had a little girl a couple of weeks ago - Jules Isabella - and are just getting back to answering emails. I am guessing that they have very full mailboxes.

Try both email addresses:

chellie@eagleraydivers.com

antonio@eagleraydivers.com

and I'm sure you will hear from them. If it is urgent - just put "URGENT" in from of the subject and I'm sure you will get a quick response.

We will be diving with them in 2 weeks and are really looking forward to it.

After the dive Chellie called for a cab to come pick us up. I can't remember what we paid but it wasn't to much..Like $18.00?? That was two years ago. Last year our Cozumel stop was cancelled because of hurricane damage so we missed our dive with Eagle Ray

Has anyone had contact with Chellie and Antonio lately? I haven't been able to get a reply to my emails. Thanks

Would you please let us know if you hear from them? We are scheduled with them in December and if they are not available, I would love to know so that we can make other arrangements...

Thanks much!

I actually heard from them on Monday - giving me water temperatures, so I could decide on which wetsuit to bring.

Last week they sent pictures of the new baby.

They are operating as usual.

We will be diving/snorkeling with them on Nov 22. If there are problems, I will let you know after our trip - but I would not worry about it.

We heard from Chelle last week. Will be diving with her in two weeks and will let y'all know how it went. She has been the most accomodating and pleasant person out of all the people we've contacted about diving in the Caribbean. Congrats Chelle on your new baby!

Archived