40 Days 40 Free Cruises from NCL

shoreguy

Aw comeon, ya can't give up now! Of course, going on a cruise is a good reason not to enter! have fun

-Monte

Not sure I can afford those internet prices for a chance to win a contest LOL, but would be nice....:rolleyes:

I'd like to see what NCL offers their customers..

Very interesting thought ;)
Very interesting indeed. ;) :D
He is simply a genius, let's face it!
A genius? Really? I don't know if I'd go that far. Sure, a great source for information. Knowledgeable about NCL but a genius? I know an unbelievable amount about craps in Las Vegas and I know more than anyone would ever want to know about cross stitching but am I really a genius? If that's the case then I need to find a way to have someone pay me for that knowledge. Then again...that may be the case. So very much to think about today. ;)

As for me, I didn't win yet but I only enter once a day and shamefully I got a question wrong one time! My best chance for an NCL cruise is the one we have booked for May to Hawaii that may or may not turn into a land vacation if the reviews don't get better. :)

As for me, I didn't win yet but I only enter once a day and shamefully I got a question wrong one time! My best chance for an NCL cruise is the one we have booked for May to Hawaii that may or may not turn into a land vacation if the reviews don't get better. :)

Hey, Cecilia ~ I missed one, too. But, I'm learning a whole lot thru the contest. I guess I didn't realize NCL revolutionized cruising by all those inventions. Pretty kewl ... I always knew I liked NCL, now I know why! They have a talented Think Tank.

BTW: I love cross-stitch, too. Unfortunately, tho ... my eyes have failed me and I can't count those tiny little squares any longer. :o It sure was a relaxing hobby, tho.

~d

NCL ...

You need to keep running this contest! for the WHOLE YEAR! Disney celebrated their 50th of Disneyland for the whole year ... you can' date=' too![/font']

Okay ... I move that NCL run this contest for the whole 40th year! What great PR THAT would be! Any seconds?????

~d

I'll second that!!!!!

How many times a day do you enter Mbisson?

I enter once a day, BUT the wife also enters once and one of my kids enters once. The other son will be leaving in a couple months (school in California)so he's quit entering since the award is non transferable and he doesn't know that he would be able to use the cruise if he won.

One day, my wife entered twice (using my email & her work email) just to see if it was possible. I could not enter that day.

-Monte

If I win the five day, my DH has promised we will book the Pearl nine day and finally have our two week cruise we've always dreamed of... B2B

That sounds perfect! We would like to do that as well but it would be difficult for us to do it in the time constraints for the contest. But it's nice to dream.

-Monte

If I win the five day, my DH has promised we will book the Pearl nine day and finally have our two week cruise we've always dreamed of... B2B

That's what we definitely would do ... if we were ever to win a 5-day cruise.;) After 17 days and 14 days ... even a 7-day doesn't seem long enough now. Of course, I think we could LIVE on a ship for a long while before we ever tired of it ... if only the grandkids lived on it, too!

~d

Oh gosh, if I sold shoes, I would be Al Bundy :eek: ! OH MY-Al never won anything (except he did score 3 touchdowns-not in a season, in one game)!

-Monte

Don't feel bad Monte, You have achieved a level of fame that far surpassed Al Bundy's 3 touch downs. And just wait till Shoreguy gets back from the Pearl and finds out what you've accomplished. :D

Go Monte !!!

Donna

That's the reason I like NCL. I'm a leader not a follower and so are they.

The concept of changing cruise dining fleet wide was an incredible gamble which I give them tons of credit for. That was thumbing their nose at TRADITION and they got away with it. They acheived many loyal followers and of course, some die hard grumblers that would like us to think the staff doesn't work as hard because of it. Bottom line, they go out on a limb to innovate the industry and it works plus they change our experiences for the better.

As an agent I see many cruisers that just don't seem to appreciate NCL but I have always loved it. In comparison many are over priced and definately over rated. After five NCL cruises I diversified just because I needed to check out the competitors. I have to say that I am anxious to get on a new NCL ship and love that they are still stirring the pot with fresh ideas.

I really should just work for them!!

Why I'm waiting to enter the contest at midnight and see what they have in store for Monte!

In this age of voicemail, electronic voices...NON HUMAN CONTACT...ahhhh... :eek: I am truly enjoying the human face someone at NCL is putting on this contest. It started to become very routine (i.e. boooorrrrring!).

Now someone has added a wonderful dose of humour to this terrific little contest! I say "hear hear" to the unknown comic of NCL!

Ciao for now,

W A W W

p.s. And, of course, GOOD LUCK MONTE! :D!

Archived