40 Days 40 Free Cruises from NCL

shoreguy

Well I have been on lots of NCL cruises and have entered since day 2. I did miss 8 days in a row I think, but it was when I was on a CRUISE over Thanksgiving! I wanted to win really badly too and I would find a way to go by golly if I did win! They just haven't picked me yet. And I had a lucky day last Thursday and won a gift certificate for a steakhouse from the work Christmas party. I am ready to be lucky again.......Please? It would make a really great Christmas present for my husband who I have no idea what to get!!

Shoreguy has removed himself from the contest. He didn't think he could squeeze another cruise in. (must be tough....lol) I on the other hand could manage to squeeze one in.......

I also believe that Host Cecilia and Cosmopolitan are entering from CC members. (I'm sure there are others too.) Mmmmm that special Cruise Critic members group win after the regular contest sounds better everyday.

Of course, I literally never win anything, so I keep entering so that the rest of you have a better chance....:D :D

OK, guys/gals..I've never won anything (like Keystone) but...my theory was...they are only picking cruisers who NEVER cruised NCL...to get them hooked.

Having said that, I told my daughter and her fiance to enter...they've never cruised.

They haven't won either:( So much for my theory!

So, I am now buying the Million$ New Year tickets for friends/family.

$20.00 a pop! I buy one per week.

Hey, if one of them wins...they can take us ALL on a cruise:)

Monte...still waiting for your name to come up...clock is ticking:eek:

Shoreguy has removed himself from the contest. He didn't think he could squeeze another cruise in. (must be tough....lol)
Oh...poor guy. His life is so hard. :rolleyes: Too many cruises to fit another FREE one in. I feel bad for him. LOL I'm just playing. But seriously...how can you not have room to fit another one in???
I also believe that Host Cecilia and Cosmopolitan are entering from CC members. (I'm sure there are others too.) Mmmmm that special Cruise Critic members group win after the regular contest sounds better everyday.
Yep, I've entered almost every day. Maybe the key is entering earlier in the day?
Of course, I literally never win anything, so I keep entering so that the rest of you have a better chance....:D :D
In 1984 on my first cruise ever, on the Norway, I was 13 and I won Bingo. I won $364. Something about gaming in international waters let a 13 year old win. Since then I haven't won anything. I'm due. :)

OK, I know there are only 5 cruises left, but see what NCL said to me after I submitted my entry?

Correct Answer - Entry Submitted!

Congrats! You're now in the running to win today's cruise. Start daydreaming about that perfect beach and really, really blue water until tomorrow. Even though you say you never win anything, we think you've got a shot here. After all, there are 40 Caribbean cruises up for grabs. Good luck!

Even NCL thinks I (and Monte too) still have a shot:)!

Maybe the key is entering earlier in the day?

Nope, doesn't help. I've entered my wife and I everyday at 7:00 a.m. eastern time. My dad and mom enter about 8:00 a.m. and my mother in law about noon.

I do miss the Monteisms though. Some exectutive type probably thought it was a bad thing and nixed it. The Monteisms were exciting the members of this board (and I'm sure others too wondering what would be said next.) It was a great marketing tactic. Since it was a great idea then taht is why a clueless NCL exec thought it was a bad idea.

Even NCL thinks I (and Monte too) still have a shot:)!

But I'm starting to worry AGAIN T-minus 5 and counting! OH MY :eek: LOL

But at least our friend is back :)

"Monte, we admire your courage to keep trying"

Persistent Little sucker, ain't I? After all "faint heart never won fair cruise" or something like that

-Monte

Nope, doesn't help. I've entered my wife and I everyday at 7:00 a.m. eastern time. My dad and mom enter about 8:00 a.m. and my mother in law about noon.

I've entered just before Midnight (eastern time), just after midnight, noon, and about every o'clock all the way around the dial. I've crossed my fingers, toes, twisted my tongue, snuck up on the submit button, attacked it boldly, stood on my head an pushed it with my feet, and thrown my cat at it. Sober (not sober 'hic'), dressed, naked ( :eek: ) or as we like to say "freestyle" and every thing else I can think of (including combinations of the above- standing on your head, naked, pushing submit button, with my toe while whistling "Yankee Doodle" is not easy OR ATTRACTIVE!)

I'm out of ideas!

-Monte

I've entered just before Midnight (eastern time), just after midnight, noon, and about every o'clock all the way around the dial. I've crossed my fingers, toes, twisted my tongue, snuck up on the submit button, attacked it boldly, stood on my head an pushed it with my feet, and thrown my cat at it. Sober (not sober 'hic'), dressed, naked ( :eek: ) or as we like to say "freestyle" and every thing else I can think of (including combinations of the above- standing on your head, naked, pushing submit button, with my toe while whistling "Yankee Doodle" is not easy OR ATTRACTIVE!)

I'm out of ideas!

-Monte

Maybe you should try it in your blue jeans and t-shirt while eating dinner!

:D

I just entered.. and it's 1:10am.

Today's Monteism:

"Monte! Great news!!!

You will have another chance tomorrow."

I loved that one! What a tease... poor Monte probably thought he won at first when he read "Monte, Great news!!!"

"Monte! Great news!!!

You will have another chance tomorrow"

-Monte

I read the first line and got excited for you! Then I cracked up......hang in there Monte. I enter every day but I'm rooting for you! The last time I won anything was the Rod Stewert Album - 'If you think I"m sexy' off a local radio station.:eek:

Archived