Has anyone stayed in Jewel JS 1594??

rosie40

Hope I didn't make a mistake by changing from 1094 just now, but the WJ on top of us still had me a little nervous. I'm sure it probably would have been just fine. Now it's the pool above, instead. Oh well, at least we're more centrally located to everything. I've been keeping my eye open for anything that popped up, so when I saw this come available, I grabbed it. I saw afterward that there is some sort of a void between 1594 and the GS to it. Anyone know what that is? Did I do ok switching?? Thanks :)

We were just in 1582 (I think :rolleyes: ) on Radiance, and we did hear WJ carts rolling but no footsteps or any other noise...just carts rolling from time to time, nothing too crazy.

Where you are, will you be main pool or solarium? Solarium will be much more quiet I think due to less activity, but you may hear similar noise from towel carts.

The noise level is more like a light white noise, you hear it from time to time, it's not over the top, it's kind of muffled, yet you are aware of it to some degree, but it's not quite out in front of quiet enjoyment in your cabin, it's momentary since the cabin is only so wide, and intermittent and routine, but not constant and annoying, and it's not like we ever lost any sleep a.m. or p.m. as a result. You might hear your neighbors toilet flushing in closer proximity than what is going on above from rolling carts. You will hear something, that's a fact.

JS on this class is so nice and roomy and filled will plenty of storage and closet space. Enjoy it and your cruise!

Hope I didn't make a mistake by changing from 1094 just now, but the WJ on top of us still had me a little nervous. I'm sure it probably would have been just fine. Now it's the pool above, instead. Oh well, at least we're more centrally located to everything. I've been keeping my eye open for anything that popped up, so when I saw this come available, I grabbed it. I saw afterward that there is some sort of a void between 1594 and the GS to it. Anyone know what that is? Did I do ok switching?? Thanks :)

So sorry. I had too many numbers in my head! I actually switched to 1548 from 1094. I reposted the question. Again, any thoughts would be appreciated!!

Are you booked now in #1594? We just got back from 29 days on the Radiance and had cabin 1596 which is three from the back of the ship. Radiance and Jewel are sister ships, so the cabin configurations are the same. The pool is not above you, the Windjammer kitchen is. We only heard a little noise in the late evening when they were cleaning and moving things around. The GS is Cabin 1600 which is directly aft, so there is no void between 1594 and the GS....there is cabin 1596 and 1598 and the GS is in the corner.

Archived